Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Pagelayout Software

  • Carole Aldrich
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 7, 2003
      Zida

      I'm not a Windows person, put have you looked into the pdf format. Of
      course, you must have the full version of Acrobat to create print
      ready pdfs. But that is an option.

      Carole Aldrich
      --
      Carole M Aldrich
      Voice 909.625.7722

    • Katie Harper
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 23, 2003
        I just came from an all-day Adobe seminar. Many of the questions that have
        been bouncing around on this list were addressed, and I will try to dig
        through my notes to pass along the tips I learned. If you have a chance to
        see this dog and pony show from Adobe (it's free) I highly recommend it.
        It's useful not only to see what the newer technology can do, but to realize
        why they are building things the way they are, and how to utilize their
        software to increase productivity and efficiency for more fun and fewer
        headaches. Most of the day was devoted to In Design, which blows Quark and
        Pagemaker right out of the water in too many ways to mention.

        They also talked a lot about Acrobat 6 which is due out in May (still in
        beta they said) and yes, it will solve many of the problems that have
        plagued earlier versions and has way cool new features besides.

        Katie Harper