Lía Libro de Artista

  • Felicia Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013

      Lía Libro de Artista

      Buenos días.

      My name is Valeria Aguilera and I am working to spread the activities around Lía - Artist Book.

      Lía - Artist Book, is a Mexican organization specializing in artist books and contemporary culture of Mexico, which includes several activities, including the organization of an International Competition.

      We had contact in the CODEX International Book Fair 2013 in San Francisco, we know how important you are in this area and I ask you to disseminate this information to all related artists and interested with Artist Book.

      The competition is open now and will see conditions on our website:
      www.liabooks.com

      The only prize is $ 50,000 mexican pesos, about $3.846 dollars (depending on exchange rate)
      The competition will end on August 30, 2013.

      Lía - Artist Book is the most important organization in Mexico, with international scope, about the creation and dissemination theorizing Artist Book trade.

      Look forward to your support for this project comes to the entire network of artists.

      Thanks in advance.

      Greetings.
      Valeria Aguilera V.
      Collaborator