M & H Open House and Type Sale - TODAY June 1st 10 am to 4 pm

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 9:05 AM
      This is a re-post of an earlier post sent by M & H Type Foundry in San Francisco...
      I just wanted to re-post it as a reminder for those that want to see the foundry at their open house today:-)
      ___________________________

      M & H Open House and Type Sale

      Saturday June 1st

      10am-4pm

      M&H is hosting an open house and huge type sale. It is time to clean out
      some inventory and invite Bay Area printers to visit and tour the Type
      Foundry. See hot metal casting in action! Leading, Spacing and Type will be
      for sale. Save on shipping by purchasing that day.

      Live Type Casting and tours of the Foundry.

      Hundreds of packages of select Fonts at 25% off.

      Starter Sets and Select Handy Fonts 25% off.

      All accent fonts on sale at $10

      All other type on hand will be 10% off, Saturday, June 1st, only.

      All orders placed, in person, that day for not in-stock type, paid in-full,
      up-front, will receive 10% off. $250 minimum order.

      We will be selling leading and spacing material to take home as well.

      Refreshments will be provided.

      Please RSVP at: mandhtype@...

      --
      M & H TYPE