What's up at Moving Parts Press?

  • Felicia Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 12:06 PM
      I'm making an effort to build my letterpress and artists' book communities by reaching out via facebook. All my current projects and activities are featured on my Moving Parts Press page.

      If you are interested in my seven-year collaborative project, DOCUMENTADO/UNDOCUMENTED, this is the place to catch up and keep up as the book with its traveling case for apprentice shamans is completed in the coming year. As you can imagine, I'm excited!
      _____

      Felicia Rice
      831-427-2271

      Moving Parts Press | 10699 Empire Grade | Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | fax 831-458-2810 | movingpartspress.com
      Like Moving Parts Press on facebook