I'm Back.... Paradise Lost or at least left behind.....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 8:15 PM
      Well, after a month off, a stop into the San Jose History Park Print Shop, two full weeks in Hawaii, visiting 3 islands, and a few days of extended sleep to recuperate, I am finally getting back in the swing of things.  We actually returned home on Friday, but today was the first full day of functionality for me...

      So, I am now back on the lists, as I have missed the conversations over the past month....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Company
      Camden, New York
      APA #785