Oregon College of Art and Craft summer workshops in Book Arts

  • barb tetenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      I am excited to announce our summer workshop offerings at Oregon College of Art and Craft here in Portland, Oregon. We are hosting four exciting instructors that have never come to OCAC before: Pam Spitzmueller, Jim Lee, Andie Thrams and Sarah Smith; and one returning favorite: Carol Barton. Sign up early to receive a tuition discount. There are also scholarships available.

      Complete descriptions can be found at: http://cms.ocac.edu/taxonomy/term/2

      Paper Engineering and Sculptural Books taught by Carol Barton: June 17 - 21

      Layered Color Woodcut Print taught by Jim Lee: June 24 - 28

      Summer-inspired Accordion Books taught by Andie Thrams: July 12 - 14

      Historic Binding Techniques for Contemporary Book Making taught by Pam Spitzmueller: July 29 - August 2

      Letterpress Type Specimen Poster taught by Sarah Smith: August 5 - 8

      -Barb Tetenbaum
      Dept. Head, Book Arts
      Oregon College of Art and Craft