Letterpress course offering [cross-posted]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 12:01 PM
      I will once again be offering Finer Points in Letterpress Typography
      through Art Center College of Design's Art Center at Night.

      Classes are held at Archetype Press in "old town" Pasadena on Tuesday
      nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm beginning May 13 and running 14 weeks
      through August 12.

      Archetype Press houses Los Angeles typographer Vernon Simpson's
      considerable collection of metal type. Eight Vandercooks are available
      for student use.

      Registration begins April 7. Enrollment is limited to ten students.
      Phone: 626-396-2319
      www.artcenter.edu/atnight

      Gerald Lange
      The Bieler Press