Re: Gerald Lange Lecture & Demonstration in Los Angeles on Saturday, May 4

  • Barbara Hauser
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:10 PM
      Just reminding you that this coming Saturday, May 4, Gerald Lange of The Bieler Press will be at Otis College of Art and Design speaking on the topic, "The Photopolymer Plate Process & Refined Typography on the Letterpress Printed Page." The hands-on demonstration has sold out, but there's still space for the 7 pm lecture, which is free and open to the public. Gerald is producing a keepsake broadside for attendees, and there will be a coffee-and-dessert reception afterward. This event is sponsored by Otis and by the American Printing History Association, Southern California Chapter. For details please visit http://aphasocal.org/. For more information about The Bieler Press, please visit http://bielerpress.blogspot.com/.

      Hope to see all the PPLetterpress SoCal members there!

      Barbara