Re: Toyobo KM152 exposure

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013

      > . . . I'd recommend the use of Rubylith (or Amberlith) masking film though rather than cardboard (to prevent UV leakage).

      The reason I suggested cardboard (I actually use scraps of binder's board) is that it won't curl up under the heat of the lamps like normal masking materials might when placed loosely over the crene. Maybe this is more of a concern for me since what little Rubylith and Amberlith I have left are coming off a roll and curled is its normal state.
      --Eric Holub, SF