Williams Stationery Letterpress Equipment Clearance Sale, Update....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      I have begun to post equipment pictures and more information along with the ability to comment or ask questions directly from the listing website.  Some pictures are not the best, but once I have some time to to a little cleaning up, I will repost better pictures of some of the items....

      You can review the complete current listings at the following website:

      http://lwwilliams.com/lp

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Company
      Camden, New York