Re: Williams Stationery Equipment Clearance Sale!

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
      For the ongoing saga of the equipment sell-off at Williams Stationery
      Co, I have created a web site on my personal servers to keep everyone
      interested as to the status of what is still available for sale. This
      site can be found at:

      http://lwwilliams.com/lp/

      Currently all the line casting equipment, one Pre-WWII Miehle V-50 and
      one 18"x18" Imposing Table are spoken for. Waiting on deposits.

      Also, any "Not In Use" equipment does not have to wait until after July
      1st to be picked up. We can schedule a pickup that fits into my
      schedule....

      Anyone who is interested in something and wants to check it out in
      person, the same scheduling applies...

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Company
      Camden, New York