Large PP plates

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      I may be needing some photopolymer plates larger than my A4 Interflex can handle, perhaps 12x12 or 12x18 inches

      I know there are a few good vendors out there.

      Any suggestions considering cost & quality?

      I don't think the apparently typical per square inch prices will work for me here, I'll lose the job if the plates end up costing thousands!

      Thanks!
      PF

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Director of Design
      Landen Consulting : landenconsulting.com

      Slowprint.com : Commercial High-touch Letterpress

      IdeasWords : Idea Swords
      Semiotx.com @ideaswords
    • letterpress_man
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013