Re: [PPLetterpress] Infographics for printing

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
      Yes. I've tried lots of search terms. It's amazing how many things Google can come up with that have nothing to do with the search terms. I have not been able to open every single one, but every one I've opened misses the mark by a long shot. The thing is, I work on the theory that, if I thought of it, then somebody else thought of it (and acted on it) way before I did, so I expect the infographic i want to exist.

      Thank you,

      Scott

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Christine Barker <kryztyne@...> wrote:

      Scott Rubel,

      Anything in here fit your situation? If not, you'll need a graphic designer to make one for you.  :)

      Christine Barker

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

      Eugene,

      This is great news as I am looking for ways to make mistakes for less cost. I've been considering outsourcing my employees' mistakes because I hear mistakes are cheaper in Bali.

      --Scott

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Eugene Marino III <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

      I don't have an infographic, but I can tell you I charge very little for mistakes. I could negotiate a package deal for four of 'em @ less than your employees are charging!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

      This is an odd request, but hopefully someone here knows about info graphics that are made for the printing industry. I've been googling and there seems to be very little.

      Specifically I am looking for an infographic that explains what it costs to make a mistake. I want to post it for employees of mine who have cost quite a bit with four errors during the past month.

      The following is the best I've found so far:
      http://whattheythink.com/articles/53458-the-high-cost-of-preventable-errors>

      However, I'm looking for one of hose highfalutin colorful charts.

      --Scott