Re: [PPLetterpress] Infographics for printing

  • Jeane Sumner
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
      If you have all the information, and want to create the infographic your self Piktochart has a free account for casual users. http://piktochart.com/
      Powerpoint is also an easy option for creating simple, colorful infographics.

      Hope this is helpful.

      Cheers!
      Jeane

      Jeane Sumner
      Founder + Creative Director
      Chasing Type
      904-239-8401

      Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google+

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

      This is an odd request, but hopefully someone here knows about info graphics that are made for the printing industry. I've been googling and there seems to be very little.

      Specifically I am looking for an infographic that explains what it costs to make a mistake. I want to post it for employees of mine who have cost quite a bit with four errors during the past month.

      The following is the best I've found so far:
      http://whattheythink.com/articles/53458-the-high-cost-of-preventable-errors>

      However, I'm looking for one of hose highfalutin colorful charts.

      --Scott

    • Scott Rubel

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
          Eugene,

          This is great news as I am looking for ways to make mistakes for less cost. I've been considering outsourcing my employees' mistakes because I hear mistakes are cheaper in Bali.

          --Scott

          On Mar 5, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Eugene Marino III <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

          I don't have an infographic, but I can tell you I charge very little for mistakes. I could negotiate a package deal for four of 'em @ less than your employees are charging!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 5, 2013, at 4:53 PM, Scott Rubel <scott@...> wrote:

          This is an odd request, but hopefully someone here knows about info graphics that are made for the printing industry. I've been googling and there seems to be very little.

          Specifically I am looking for an infographic that explains what it costs to make a mistake. I want to post it for employees of mine who have cost quite a bit with four errors during the past month.

          The following is the best I've found so far:
          http://whattheythink.com/articles/53458-the-high-cost-of-preventable-errors>

          However, I'm looking for one of hose highfalutin colorful charts.

          --Scott

        • Christine Barker