Re: [PPLetterpress] Challenge Proof Press 15KA

  • Eugene Marino III
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22 5:36 AM
      Which model do you have?

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM, plaidprinter <rj.mccormack@...> wrote:

      I have recently purchased a Challenge Proof Press. It came with a parts manual which is valuable in and of itself. I am looking for any further information, manuals, manufacturing data etc.
      The Vanderblog site was helpful, however searching the internet and looking on Challenge Industries web site has not turned up much more information.
      Is there anyone out there who knows or has more info on these proof presses??

      Richard

      --
      Eugene Marino III
      11 Cedar Knolls Drive
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23 10:38 AM
        The model number on the press is 15KA. I think it was built in the 40's or 50's.

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Eugene Marino III <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

        > Which model do you have?
        >
        > On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM, plaidprinter <rj.mccormack@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I have recently purchased a Challenge Proof Press. It came with a parts
        > > manual which is valuable in and of itself. I am looking for any further
        > > information, manuals, manufacturing data etc.
        > > The Vanderblog site was helpful, however searching the internet and
        > > looking on Challenge Industries web site has not turned up much more
        > > information.
        > > Is there anyone out there who knows or has more info on these proof
        > > presses??
        > >
        > > Richard
        > >

        > --
        > Eugene Marino III
        > 11 Cedar Knolls Drive
        > New Milford, CT 06776
        > 860-354-5333
        > emarinoiii@...

      • Gene
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23 11:59 AM
          Ah,I have a 15MA. My manual wouldn't help.

          Sent from my iPhone