Challenge Proof Press 15KA

  • plaidprinter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      I have recently purchased a Challenge Proof Press. It came with a parts manual which is valuable in and of itself. I am looking for any further information, manuals, manufacturing data etc.
      The Vanderblog site was helpful, however searching the internet and looking on Challenge Industries web site has not turned up much more information.
      Is there anyone out there who knows or has more info on these proof presses??

      Richard
    • Eugene Marino III
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        Which model do you have?

        --
        Eugene Marino III
        11 Cedar Knolls Drive
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          The model number on the press is 15KA. I think it was built in the 40's or 50's.

          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Eugene Marino III <emarinoiii@...> wrote:

          > Which model do you have?
          >
          > On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM, plaidprinter <rj.mccormack@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have recently purchased a Challenge Proof Press. It came with a parts
          > > manual which is valuable in and of itself. I am looking for any further
          > > information, manuals, manufacturing data etc.
          > > The Vanderblog site was helpful, however searching the internet and
          > > looking on Challenge Industries web site has not turned up much more
          > > information.
          > > Is there anyone out there who knows or has more info on these proof
          > > presses??
          > >
          > > Richard
          > >

          > --
          > Eugene Marino III
          > 11 Cedar Knolls Drive
          > New Milford, CT 06776
          > 860-354-5333
          > emarinoiii@...

        • Gene
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
            Ah,I have a 15MA. My manual wouldn't help.

            Sent from my iPhone