summer conference in Portland OR

  • pagrass2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      This year's Focus on Book Arts conference is scheduled to be held at Pacific University June 25-30, 2013. Information about the classes, our faculty, financial information and associated activities is now available on our web page: www.focusonbookarts.org. However you will not be able to access registration information as registration will not begin until March 4, 2013.