Re: [PPLetterpress] Re:sticker paper

  • Leora West Mauck
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 17, 2013
      Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

      Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
      Copper Willow Paper Studio
      310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

      Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 7:46 PM, Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@...> wrote:

      Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
      I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

      PF

      Peter Fraterdeus
      Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com