Re: [PPLetterpress] Re:sticker paper

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
      Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
      I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

      PF

      •=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=
      Peter Fraterdeus
      Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com

      On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:06 PM, tjstrandberg <tjstrandberg@...> wrote:

      > Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > TJ
      >
      > --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Rappoport wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
      >> recommend a good brand?
      >>
      >> Hi Keetgi and others,
      >> I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.
      >>
      >> I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.
      >>
      >> Lisa
      >> Littoral Press
      >> Oakland, CA

    • Leora West Mauck
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 17, 2013
        Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

        Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
        Copper Willow Paper Studio
        310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

        Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos