Re:sticker paper

  • tjstrandberg
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 13, 2013
      Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?

      Thanks,

      TJ

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
        Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
        I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

        PF

        •=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=
        Peter Fraterdeus
        Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com

        On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:06 PM, tjstrandberg <tjstrandberg@...> wrote:

        > Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > TJ
        >
        > --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Rappoport wrote:
        >>
        >>> Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
        >> recommend a good brand?
        >>
        >> Hi Keetgi and others,
        >> I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.
        >>
        >> I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.
        >>
        >> Lisa
        >> Littoral Press
        >> Oakland, CA

      • Leora West Mauck
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 17, 2013
          Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

          Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
          Copper Willow Paper Studio
          310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

          Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos