Re: [PPLetterpress] Film Negatives

  • Charles Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
      This was a contact from Gerald Lange. I have used him with good success.
      Charles Jones

      Tamburello Productions
      Oron Kotlizky
      2525 Michigan Avenue, Suite T-2, Santa Monica, CA 90404

      The price is right, the quality is right, the speed is right; plus
      there is no delivery charge, and the dude who delivers is cool. Lordy,
      a service bureau that responds to clients!!!

      For those who have requested this:

      Tamburello Productions
      Oron Kotlizky
      2525 Michigan Avenue, Suite T-2, Santa Monica, CA 90404

      310-828-6864

      Email address is r12n(at)earthlink.net Note: (at) is used here as

      LA film negative processor. Accepts electronic files. Has delivery
      service.

      Gerald

      Charles Jones

      Director & master printer
      LaNana Creek Press
      13001 SFA Station
      Nacogdoches, TX 75962

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 2:02 AM, hersomwally <cwhersom@...> wrote:

      Does anybody know of a good service bureau for making film negatives anywhere near Pasadena? Burbank, Glendale, etc.
      Thanks!
      Wally

    • hersomwally
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
        Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'll give Mika Color a try first since they are nice and close.
        -Wally