Re: [PPLetterpress] Film Negatives

  • Prepress <Dr. Mohr>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
      And there is:

      http://4cadi.com/
      ___________________________________
      Prepress and Color separations,
      Polymerplates for Letterpress and Intaglio
      310.217.0400
      www.KrauseIntaglio.com
      www.Handpresse.com

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 12:02 AM, hersomwally wrote:

      Does anybody know of a good service bureau for making film negatives anywhere near Pasadena? Burbank, Glendale, etc.
      Thanks!
      Wally

    • Charles Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
        This was a contact from Gerald Lange. I have used him with good success.
        Charles Jones

        Tamburello Productions
        Oron Kotlizky
        2525 Michigan Avenue, Suite T-2, Santa Monica, CA 90404

        The price is right, the quality is right, the speed is right; plus
        there is no delivery charge, and the dude who delivers is cool. Lordy,
        a service bureau that responds to clients!!!

        For those who have requested this:

        Tamburello Productions
        Oron Kotlizky
        2525 Michigan Avenue, Suite T-2, Santa Monica, CA 90404

        310-828-6864

        Email address is r12n(at)earthlink.net Note: (at) is used here as

        LA film negative processor. Accepts electronic files. Has delivery
        service.

        Gerald

        Charles Jones

        Director & master printer
        LaNana Creek Press
        13001 SFA Station
        Nacogdoches, TX 75962

        On Jan 16, 2013, at 2:02 AM, hersomwally <cwhersom@...> wrote:

        Does anybody know of a good service bureau for making film negatives anywhere near Pasadena? Burbank, Glendale, etc.
        Thanks!
        Wally

      • hersomwally
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
          Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'll give Mika Color a try first since they are nice and close.
          -Wally