Letterpress Commons

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      Boxcar Press has launched its long anticipated Letterpress Commons, a free, user-created and user-edited resource for letterpress printing knowledge. Check it out.

      Gerald
    • Michael Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
        Dare we share this or will we be shot down ???? lol

        To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        From: Bieler@...
        Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:34:26 +0000
        Subject: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress Commons

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
          Michael

          Sure. And add you listing to its resources.

          Gerald