San Francisco Center for the Book hosting Paul Moxon

  • Rhiannon Alpers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      San Francisco Center for the book is pleased to host the visiting instructor Paul Moxon for two workshops in January. The links for each class are below with dates and descriptions. Please visit sfcb.org for the full list of our winter workshops, and feel free to call us with any questions.

      Please note, these workshops will take place at our new location: 375 Rhode Island St, San Francisco, CA 94103

      Vandercook Maintenance
      http://sfcb.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=939
      Saturday and Sunday, January 19 and 20
9:30am-5:30pm
      workshop fee: $ 350.00
      In this two-day workshop, participants will learn all the points of maintenance, cleaning and lubrication so as to be prepared for potential problems and make or direct repairs.

      Vandercook Maintenance
      http://sfcb.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=939
      Saturday and Sunday, January 19 and 20
      9:30am-5:30pm
      Workshop fee: $ 350.00
      In this two-day workshop, participants will learn all the points of maintenance, cleaning and lubrication so as to be prepared for potential problems and make or direct repairs. Materials to bring: students may bring photos, press manuals and parts from presses needing work.