Re: [PPLetterpress] USFDA approved inks for letterpress

  • Lola Espinosa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hello,
      This is what I can find here in Europe. It is the ink used to stamp expire dates on eggshells, or logos on the crust ¿? of your parmesan cheese.
      I hope this helps.

      Greetings from Spain
      Lola

      2012/11/6 matthew lamoureux <lamsland@...>

      Just ask your normal ink supplier for them. We used to have buy them for labels that went on food containers.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
        Color-Con is the only supplier.

        Rick

        Southern Ink Company