USFDA approved inks for letterpress

  • Richard Kegler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
      Is anyone familiar with printing inks that can be used for items that will
      be in contact with food? Specifically for gourmet Popsicle sticks

      Thanks
      RK
    • matthew lamoureux
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        Just ask your normal ink supplier for them. We used to have buy them for labels that went on food containers.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
          Hello,
          This is what I can find here in Europe. It is the ink used to stamp expire dates on eggshells, or logos on the crust ¿? of your parmesan cheese.
          I hope this helps.

          Greetings from Spain
          Lola

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012