SEGBW Juried Exhibition - Deadline EXTENDED to November 10

  • Bridget Elmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Greetings from SEGBW!

      We're writing with exciting news... the deadline for submissions to our SEGBW Juried Exhibition at Asheville BookWorks has been extended to:

      NOVEMBER 1, 2012

      Please visit our updated blog post for details:

      http://segbwnews.blogspot.com/

      Please note that ALL SEGBW members are welcome to submit, regardless of region. The same is true for ALL BookWorks Co-op members. Non-members who are book artists living and working in the Southeast region are also welcome to submit.

      We apologize for any confusion regarding eligibility and we hope that you will take this opportunity to submit your work. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

      All the best,

      Southeast Chapter Committee
      Guild of Book Workers
      southeastguild@...
    • Robert E Blesse
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Oops! Deadline past.
        Robert E. Blesse
        Director, The Black Rock Press
        Department of Art/224
        University of Nevada, Reno
        Reno, NV 89557
        775.682.5630 - office
        775.233.2546 - mobile
        775.784-6655 - fax
        blesse@...<mailto:blesse@...>
        www.blackrockpress.org<http://www.blackrockpress.org/>

        From: Bridget Elmer <bridgetelmer@...<mailto:bridgetelmer@...>>
        Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:09:12 -0700
        To: PPLetterpress <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com<mailto:PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>>
        Cc: "southeastguild@...<mailto:southeastguild@...>" <southeastguild@...<mailto:southeastguild@...>>
        Subject: [PPLetterpress] SEGBW Juried Exhibition - Deadline EXTENDED to November 10

        Greetings from SEGBW!

        We're writing with exciting news... the deadline for submissions to our SEGBW Juried Exhibition at Asheville BookWorks has been extended to:

        NOVEMBER 1, 2012

        Please visit our updated blog post for details:

        http://segbwnews.blogspot.com/

        Please note that ALL SEGBW members are welcome to submit, regardless of region. The same is true for ALL BookWorks Co-op members. Non-members who are book artists living and working in the Southeast region are also welcome to submit.

        We apologize for any confusion regarding eligibility and we hope that you will take this opportunity to submit your work. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

        All the best,

        Southeast Chapter Committee
        Guild of Book Workers
        southeastguild@...<mailto:southeastguild@...>
      • Bridget Elmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          Correction, the extended deadline for the SEGBW Juried Exhibition is November 10, 2012.

          Please see below for the updated update!

          Greetings from SEGBW!

          We're writing with exciting news... the deadline for submissions to our SEGBW Juried Exhibition at Asheville BookWorks has been extended to:

          NOVEMBER 10, 2012