Re: [PPLetterpress] "Artistic Printing"

  • Paul Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
      that's expensive but actually not a high price. I wish I could afford it also. If Oak Knoll reprinted it it would not be worth buying. Earhart needs good color production. A facsimile would be expensive.
      On Oct 29, 2012, at 6:50 AM, jonathanjeclipse wrote:

      the famous book by J F Earhart The Colour Printer

      avaialble from S P Touhy in Oxford Uk , price £450, is v v scarce wish I could afford it, just incase any collectors out there need to know- I asked Oaknoll if they would consider reprinting it but they no..............

      Paul Shaw

      Blue Pencil
      Codex
      Legacy of Letters