"Artistic Printing"

  • jonathanjeclipse
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
      the famous book by J F Earhart The Colour Printer

      avaialble from S P Touhy in Oxford Uk , price £450, is v v scarce wish I could afford it, just incase any collectors out there need to know- I asked Oaknoll if they would consider reprinting it but they no..............
    • Paul Shaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
        that's expensive but actually not a high price. I wish I could afford it also. If Oak Knoll reprinted it it would not be worth buying. Earhart needs good color production. A facsimile would be expensive.
        On Oct 29, 2012, at 6:50 AM, jonathanjeclipse wrote:

        the famous book by J F Earhart The Colour Printer

        avaialble from S P Touhy in Oxford Uk , price £450, is v v scarce wish I could afford it, just incase any collectors out there need to know- I asked Oaknoll if they would consider reprinting it but they no..............

        Paul Shaw

        Blue Pencil
        Codex
        Legacy of Letters