Fw: Installation at Hoffman Gallery, OCAC, closing next week

  • barb tetenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      Dear friends/colleagues,

      My installation at the Hoffman Gallery at OCAC will be up for 6 more days.
      The hours are 10am - 3pm every day, closing on Tuesday the 23rd at 3pm.
      I should be up at school most of these days, so if you want a personal tour please let me know and we can arrange it. This show, which asks you to view a novel (Willa Cather's "My √Āntonia) from inside and out, has been really well received, especially by the over-65 crowd (!). I hope you can make it up. My school phone number is 503-297-5544 x 147

      -Barb