Vandercook history - Attn: Michael Phillips

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 12:18 AM
      Michael

      Something just surfaced and I was wondering if you could be of assistance. The reason I ask is because The Printer was the only print recorder of what was going on in letterpress for all these years post the decline. Do you have any way to provide information from your printed reporting regarding the various transfers of Vandercook artifacts following the manufacturer's closure?

      Gerald