Re: Files Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2003
      John,

      I will send you a Request Profile. This will come as an email. Follow
      this and you will be able to obtain your Yahoo ID and have access to
      the PPLetterpress site as well as all other Yahoo group sites.

      Can you furnish further information on this photo-electric cell
      process? A URL? or contact info? Would like to pursue this a bit.

      Gerald