Re: New to letterpress (recent postings)

  • Paul W Romaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2003
      I'd also agree about the excellence of David Rose's Introduction, as
      well as his Bibliography on typography. The document started out as a
      post he made on the LETPRESS listserv, but like Topsy, it "just
      growed." I'm glad that he has made it permanently available through a
      website, has organized and (now) illustrated it.

      Remember, however, that David's Introduction, like his Bibliography,
      improves with your help, so if you see something that might be added,
      changed, etc. you should contact him. David's only one person, after
      all....

      All best,

      Paul

      Paul W. Romaine