{Cross Posted] Letterpress Printers of the World Website, New Item of Note....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      First, excuse the cross posting, but I wanted to maximize coverage :-)

      Second, The NEW version of the website made a new milestone this week.  It now has over 50 entries in the database!!  But, that is still less than half of the original site that had 107 entries when it was last updated sometime in 2007.  So, if you had an entry on the old site (Old Index still found at
      http://www.letterpressprinters.org/old_index.html), please consider updating and adding your entry to the new site at http://letterpressprinters.org/?page_id=21 soon.

      Now, the main reason for this message:  I have added a submission form if anyone would like to have a link included on the links page that is both letterpress related and fits within one of the three categories, or if you can come up with a new category that is letterpress related.  The Links page can be found at http://letterpressprinters.org/?page_id=37 and the link to the form is at the bottom of the links....

      So, check things out, and your information for the Letterpress Printers of the World is greatly appreciated, both "autobiographies" and links....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Company
      Camden, New York
      APA #785