Polymer Plates anyone?

  • nohogallery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 15, 2012
      Can we possibly move on and discuss printing with polymer plates?

      When and at what volume did any of you choose to move plate making in-house?

      We order between $200 and $1500 per month in polymer plates from outside vendors.  We have the space and the plumbing.

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks,

      Bill Muller
      Big Wheel Press
    • Amber Ellis-Seguine
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 15, 2012
        Andre at dolphin graphics in SF. Can't recommend him enough. Fantastic guy and my film is always done right/super fast.

        On Aug 15, 2012, at 8:03 PM, Andrew Maximow <amaximow@...> wrote:

        Hi Amber,
        Who processes negatives for you?
        --A