New Catalogue with Type Specimens

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012

      PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

      RESPOND TO ORDERS@...

      Hello all,

      We have just put our new Special Catalogue 19: Type Specimens on our website which features 55 books to do with type specimens. The catalogue covers type history, specimen books, and catalogues from a variety of different presses.

      You may see the online catalogue by clicking on the link below:

      http://www.oakknoll.com/resources/pdfcatalogues/SpCat19_web.pdf

      You can also click on the link below to browse our entire inventory on type specimens:

      http://www.oakknoll.com/specialties.php?selected_specialty=29

      Best,

      -Rob

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E:
       oakknoll@...

      http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

      www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

      http://www.oakknoll.com/

      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller