Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Script typefaces

  • Paul Shaw
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2012
      Armina,
      those are some really nice photos. Two questions: 1. do you have higher res versions and, if so, 2. can we use them (with proper credits and captions) in our book? 3. what typeface is that? (Palace Script?)
      Paul Shaw
      On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Armina Ghazaryan form apparatus wrote:

      Gerald,

      At the following link you can find the pictures of script face, 48pt Anglaise with twisted body:

      These are from the MIAT Ghent type collection from Belgium (miat.gent.be).

      Kind regards,

      Armina Ghazaryan \ Graphic designer \ Form Apparatus
      m +32 (0)486975979 \ www.formapparatus.com
      blog \ typeandpress.formapparatus.com

      Paul Shaw

      Blue Pencil