Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Script typefaces

  • Paul Shaw
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2012
      Guess so.
      Paul
      On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:19 AM, Gerald Lange wrote:

      Paul

      Looks like you are able to post. Welcome to the old web.

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Paul Shaw <paulshaw@...> wrote:

      > not sure what privileges my email status grants me. I think I am
      > allowed to receive email but not to post.
      > Paul
      >
      > [p.s. I have also avoided Facebook—so far; and only tweet about once
      > every six months.]
      > On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:55 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks all. I have convinced Paul to come over to PPL and he will
      > > reply to the posts directly. I had put this up elsewhere so this
      > > became a bit way too much for me to handle. Thanks for your
      > > enthusiasm.
      > >
      > > Gerald
      > >

      > Paul Shaw
      > paulshaw@...
      > www.paulshawletterdesign.com/
      >
      > Blue Pencil
      > Legacy of Letters
      > Paul Shaw / Letter Design

      Paul Shaw

      Blue Pencil
      Legacy of Letters
      Paul Shaw / Letter Design

    • Paul Shaw
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2012
        Armina,
        those are some really nice photos. Two questions: 1. do you have higher res versions and, if so, 2. can we use them (with proper credits and captions) in our book? 3. what typeface is that? (Palace Script?)
        Paul Shaw
        On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Armina Ghazaryan form apparatus wrote:

        Gerald,

        At the following link you can find the pictures of script face, 48pt Anglaise with twisted body:

        These are from the MIAT Ghent type collection from Belgium (miat.gent.be).

        Kind regards,

        Armina Ghazaryan \ Graphic designer \ Form Apparatus
        m +32 (0)486975979 \ www.formapparatus.com
        blog \ typeandpress.formapparatus.com

        Paul Shaw

        Blue Pencil