Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Script typefaces

  • Armina Ghazaryan \ form apparatus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7, 2012
      Gerald,

      At the following link you can find the pictures of script face, 48pt Anglaise with twisted body:

      These are from the MIAT Ghent type collection from Belgium (miat.gent.be).

      Kind regards,

      Armina Ghazaryan \ Graphic designer \ Form Apparatus
      m +32 (0)486975979 \ www.formapparatus.com
      blog \ typeandpress.formapparatus.com

    • Paul Shaw
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2012
        Guess so.
        Paul
        On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:19 AM, Gerald Lange wrote:

        Paul

        Looks like you are able to post. Welcome to the old web.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Paul Shaw <paulshaw@...> wrote:

        > not sure what privileges my email status grants me. I think I am
        > allowed to receive email but not to post.
        > Paul
        >
        > [p.s. I have also avoided Facebook—so far; and only tweet about once
        > every six months.]
        > On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:55 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:
        >
        > > Thanks all. I have convinced Paul to come over to PPL and he will
        > > reply to the posts directly. I had put this up elsewhere so this
        > > became a bit way too much for me to handle. Thanks for your
        > > enthusiasm.
        > >
        > > Gerald
        > >

        > Paul Shaw
        > paulshaw@...