Re: [PPLetterpress] Dan Carr

  • Terence McVicker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      Jesus Ger,
      That's too bloody close for comfort!
      Time defies Einstein's Special Law of Relativity after 60 - it gets shorter and speeds up, all at the same time.

      Ter

      On Jul 1, 2012, at 9:01 PM, Gerald Lange wrote:

      I have learned that Dan Carr of Golgonooza Letter Foundry and Press has passed at the age of 60. His was one of the first of the new cottage industry metal type foundries to also consider designing digital type.

      God speed.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
        Hi Terry

        Seems there is a time to lay down of arms, for us all.

        Gerald