Dan Carr

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      I have learned that Dan Carr of Golgonooza Letter Foundry and Press has passed at the age of 60. His was one of the first of the new cottage industry metal type foundries to also consider designing digital type.

      God speed.

      Gerald
    • Terence McVicker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Jesus Ger,
        That's too bloody close for comfort!
        Time defies Einstein's Special Law of Relativity after 60 - it gets shorter and speeds up, all at the same time.

        Ter

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
          Hi Terry

          Seems there is a time to lay down of arms, for us all.

          Gerald