RE: [PPLetterpress] Wood veneer paper

  • SANFORD WEISS
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2012

      Sanford N. Weiss
      2190 Brigham Street
      Apt. 2-H
      Brooklyn, NY 11229
      516-707-7626 Cell Phone
      printer3@...

      Call:

      Northern Sheer Veneer, Inc.
      1409 North River Street
      PO Box 547
      Spooner, WI 54801

      Ask for Tim Doyle tell him Sandy from Lemon Tree Stationery recommended him highly

      715-635-8800

      His e-mail: tim@...

      Fantastic products real wood great pricing and great customer service!!!! Use his stuff in all of our Albums!!!

      Good luck,

      Sandy

      On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM, leorawest wrote:

         We've used sheer veneer paper for occasional projects and purchased it from Astro Converters out of the San Diego area.  (love them, by the way). Just found out that they are discontinuing the line because of low volume.

      Anyone willing to share an alternate source?  We like the Kraft back stock and use both the 7 and 12 pt weights. Any leads are greatly appreciated!

      Leora

      Copper Willow Paper Studio
      Culver City, California