Wood veneer paper

  • leorawest
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 7:49 AM
      We've used sheer veneer paper for occasional projects and purchased it from Astro Converters out of the San Diego area. (love them, by the way). Just found out that they are discontinuing the line because of low volume.

      Anyone willing to share an alternate source? We like the Kraft back stock and use both the 7 and 12 pt weights. Any leads are greatly appreciated!

      Leora

      Copper Willow Paper Studio
      Culver City, California
    • Barbara Hauser
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 9:04 AM
        Hello Leora. Hiromi Paper in Santa Monica sells small sheets of wood veneer paper. They might be able to direct you to a source.

        Barbara

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "leorawest" <leorawest@...> wrote:

        > We've used sheer veneer paper for occasional projects and purchased it from Astro Converters out of the San Diego area. (love them, by the way). Just found out that they are discontinuing the line because of low volume.
        >
        > Anyone willing to share an alternate source? We like the Kraft back stock and use both the 7 and 12 pt weights. Any leads are greatly appreciated!
        >
        > Leora
        >
        > Copper Willow Paper Studio
        > Culver City, California

      • SANFORD WEISS
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 1:08 PM

          Sanford N. Weiss
          2190 Brigham Street
          Apt. 2-H
          Brooklyn, NY 11229
          516-707-7626 Cell Phone
          printer3@...

          Call:

          Northern Sheer Veneer, Inc.
          1409 North River Street
          PO Box 547
          Spooner, WI 54801

          Ask for Tim Doyle tell him Sandy from Lemon Tree Stationery recommended him highly

          715-635-8800

          His e-mail: tim@...

          Fantastic products real wood great pricing and great customer service!!!! Use his stuff in all of our Albums!!!

          Good luck,

          Sandy