Re: J. Ben Lieberman Lecture Russell Maret

    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2012
      Hi Barbara

      I attended a slide show presentation by Walter Hamady (Perishable Press, Ltd) once where all that he had up was the screen and no slides (purposefully). It was amazing. Everyone was mesmerized by that blank screen. Memorable. In the fine press printing world no one was (is) as entertaining as Walter.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2012
        I should add to this, very, very few could ever quite match or surpass Walter's presswork.