AW: [PPLetterpress] California wash?

  • Silber MaiKätzchen
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2012
      Actually Valley Litho comes to mind.

      MaiKätzchen

      Dum loquimur, fugerit invida Aetas:
      Carpe diem!
      quam minimum credula postero!

      Horace
      Odes Book I

      From: Claire Taylor <claire.taylor@...>
      To: Photopolymer Listserv <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, May 10, 2012 4:23:11 PM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] California wash?

      Does anyone know of a supplier who carries California Wash?

      Thanks!

      Claire Taylor
      Studio Manager
      Book Arts Program
      J. Willard Marriott Library
      University of Utah
      www.bookartsprogram.org
      801.585.9191

    • Fritz Klinke
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2012
        We sell California Wash. See http://order.nagraph.com/roller-care.html

        Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
        P.O. Box 467, 4 Mears Avenue
        Silverton, Colorado 81433
        970-387-0212, fax 970-387-0127
        nagraph@... www.nagraph.com

        Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:42 PM
        Subject: AW: [PPLetterpress] California wash?

        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2012
          Claire

          There are a number of suppliers across the country for California Wash. Note though that it is banned in various counties of California itself, including Los Angeles and Orange County. These restrictions are based on air quality concerns.

          Probably the best and cheapest presswash out there is odorless mineral spirits, which can be purchased in most hardware stores. Avoid the brands that have recently changed formulation for greenwash purposes. They are quite oily and thus don't serve our need.