Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Accuset setup

  • matthew lamoureux
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2012
      As stated, the film will only load properly one way. If you try to load it backwards it I'll not unwind through the imagesetter properly. The exposure from the laser is made on the emulsion side of the film. Your RIP will require the imagesetter to be set a certain way from its console to work properly. The Avantra 30 I used had to be set to RREU and positive exposure for the setting from the RIP (Rampage) to produce RRED negatives for offset.