Edible Books Event - April 1st - Evanston, Illinois

  • Eileen Madden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      Evanston Print and Paper is hosting its first ever Edible Books event on Sunday, April 1st from 4PM - 7PM.

      As many on this list know, Edible Books is a celebration of the book in food form. Artists create food entries either in the shape of a book, a celebration of a book, or, as one of our participants promised, puns "to make our nation's corniest dads groan." The only rule is it has to be edible.

      We are asking for a $5 donation to offset the costs of the event, and to add to our (never ending) fix equipment fund. Participants don't pay the entrance fee.

      We hope you can join us either as a participant or a judge. We'll start the viewing around 4, collect ballots by 5:30, and then eat!

      If you'd like more information, or you are not one of the many on this list who know, visit http://www.evanstonprint.net/blog/ or contact Eileen at either eileen@... or 847-475-7674 with questions, or to indicate you'll join us. By March 24th to make it into the printed materials, please!

      We are located at:

      1125 Florence Avenue
      Evanston, Illinois

      www.evanstonprint.net