Re: Looking for feed/delivery boards for my C&P NS 10x15

  • stubborn_press
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
      Thank you so much for all the measurements, Rod. My husband and I really like the idea of making our own boards just for the experience and the sentimental value of it all.

      Do I need special bolts to attach the delivery board to my press?

      I would never complain about seeing pictures. I will send you an email today! :)
    • taybarrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2014
        I realize it's been 3 years but any chance you saved the old Kluge parts? Is it for an N series?

        ---In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, <niftysmith@...> wrote :

        Hello! We're finally in the process of restoring our rescued press and she's in need of new feed/delivery boards. I'm aware that it's probably too much to find original boards, and I don't mind purchasing recreated ones or accepting plans on how to craft them myself.

        Actually, my father-in-law is rather carpentry-inclined and has already mentioned that he would gladly craft me new ones if I could get the dimensions and whatever else is necessary.

        I'm especially curious on how to reconstruct the swivel mechanism.

        Our press is currently equipped with a Kluge Automatic Feeder which we don't plan on using, so we will be removing it. That's why we're looking for feed/delivery boards instead.

        Thanks!