Re: [PPLetterpress] my pdf article

  • Charles Sweitzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
      Brian:
      No problem I am using Windows ME. Is there any way had you could e-mail me the instructions.
      thanks
      charles sweitzer
      allenprinter <allenprinter@...> wrote:My apologies to those having problems downloading my pdf
      article re: my home made photopolymer platemaking system. I
      exported to pdf from Mac Adobe InDesign 2 and had no trouble
      when emailing it to myself at home and computers at work, so
      naturally I thought....
      If I have a chance this weekend I'll try a different method to make
      the pdf file and see what happens.
      Brian Allen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      � To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      � Encountering problems? contact:
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
      � To unsubscribe: