Re: NEW ALBION

  • Alan Dye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Yes, Steve Pratt and his son Ben make an Albion that has a platen roughly 10x15 inches, and they are beautiful. I've been printing on one belonging to Philoxenia Press for about a year and have ordered one for myself. They really are nice presses.

      Alan Dye

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Graham and Kathy <kwhalen.incline@...> wrote:

      > Aren't these also being made in the US, by the Pratt Wagon Works?
      >

      > Graham Moss
      > Incline Press
      > 36 Bow Street
      > Oldham OL1 1SJ England
      >
      > http://www.inclinepress.com
      >

      > On 8/1/12 16:09, "jonathanjeclipse" <jonathanjeclipse@...> wrote:
      >
      > > just in case anyone did not know, www.harryrochat.com in UK have had new
      > > patterns made and are casting their new Albion press, it is a fabuolous
      > > machine for anyone preferring new rather than old(if you can get them), looks
      > > wonderful.

    • Jonathan Jarvis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2012
        Rochat press floor standing, 22" x 16" platten.....!